The Adriatic Penthouse, Oceana Towers Palm Jumeirah Dubai United Arab Emirates
The Adriatic Penthouse in Oceana Towers in Palm Jumeirah is a high-end luxury home being built from 2 penthouse units into one single dwelling unit for the Client. The project is being designed into the highest possible quality of design in both interior design and engineering functionality.
Back to All Projects
|Engineering ® Consultant:||Green Technologies FZCO|
MEP Engineering Design Services
Green Technologies were appointed by Blanchard (Architect for Record) to provide MEP design engineering in line with what services are provided and available in the building within the 9,700 sq.ft. penthouse. The engineering features incorporated in the design areas follows;
- Optimized Cooling Load Calculation
- Efficient chilled water type Air Handling and Fan Coil Units
- Application of Variable Frequency Drives for AHUs to automatically adapt on cooling requirements of all spaces.
- Use of VAV Boxes that will modulate and control both airflow and temperature requirements of the space
- Ensuring the HVAC system is inter-operable with the high-tech control systems of the penthouse
- Increased Fresh Air Ventilation for above average indoor air quality
- HVAC noise control maintaining below 40 Noise criteria level
- Efficient air distribution for Thermal Comfort using swirl diffuser and strategic location of supply air diffusers and return air grilles
- Individual Thermostat per room for independent thermal comfort control
- Adaptation of new drainage lines to existing drain provisions within the penthouse
- Use of air admittance valves for fixtures that are remote from main drainage vents
- Use of chilled water type domestic water cooler to provide 23O C of water all year round. It is provided with circulation pump to maintain the water temperature within the water cooling system.
- Use of high-efficient water heaters and heat tracer in the centralized domestic water heating system to maintain the required hot water temperature within the hot water system.
- Domestic water supply redundancy
- Ensuring the effectiveness of high flow showers with slot drains
- Lighting and Small Power provisions for the whole penthouse
- Electrical load analysis ensuring the proposed load will not be over the available power allotted for the penthouse units.
Other featured MEP Engineering projects
Energy Conservation Measures for Emirates Flight Training Organisation – Airside Facilities