Food Processing & Logistic Center For Farm Fresh L.L.C, Dubai Investments Park, UAE
Development of a modern Food Processing and Low Temperature Warehousing facility at Dubai Investments Park (DIP) on a land area of 38,670Sq.M to meet all operational requirements of the Client in compliance with necessary HACCP and regulatory requirements in Dubai.
|Client:||Farm Fresh LLC|
|Engineers & Project Managers:||Green Technologies FZCO|
|LEED ® Consultant:||Green Technologies FZCO|
- Detailed Design : Incorporating Food Safety Hygiene / HACCP needs in design
- Detailed Design and Tendering
- Project management from Concept to Completion.
- Post Contract energy and Waste Water Management.
- Racking/Storage System Selection
- Refrigerant Application and Energy study
- Environmental Design Guidelines such as LEED and pursue accreditation as a environment friendly facility
- Water Cooling Refrigeration Equipment
- Waste water recovery
- Electrically operated truck docking/ dock-shelters
- Heat recovery from Ventilation System
This includes use of land in line with Authority requirements, selection and use of environment friendly refrigerant and making the design sustainable and energy efficient to meet the environmental guidelines of LEED® (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design).
The MEP Engineering for the warehouses, offices and other associated buildings are designed to be energy and water efficient to reduce the operating cost, reduce initial investment on plant and machinery due to higher efficiency and lower equipment sizes and reduce environmental burden. The project will use waste heat and recycled water as non-potable /grey water in an innovative way to minimize environmental impact and reduce operating costs.
The Cold Storage warehouse has been designed with pre-engineered steel structure and cladding with futuristic, yet simple and modern line symbolizing the operation of the facility. The development of warehouse includes freezers, chillers, airlock, offices, and refrigeration equipment room located above airlock. The development will include a food processing unit, dry storage rooms, 2500 Sq.M offices, supplementary freezer, car washing and other facilities along with landscaping.
The Food Processing Unit will be a modern 19,739 Sq. Meters temperature controlled facility, designed as per process requirements.
Other featured MEP Engineering projects
Energy Conservation Measures for Emirates Flight Training Organisation – Airside Facilities