|Specialist Engineers:||Green Technologies FZCO|
|Architectural and MEP Consultants:||Archgroup Consultant|
Study of Construction Documents for all facilities on the Land Side.
Design Capacity 3018 TR
- Study of existing HVAC design with a view to savings.
- Study of Ventilation design to optimize Fresh Air.
- Study of Lighting Design to reduce lighting power consumption.
- Study of water fixtures revised specification to reduce water consumption.
- Optimizing of the design tonnage for the facilities through Energy Modeling.
- Chilled Water System optimisation.
The Proposed Emirates Flight Training Organisation (EK-FTO) Facilities at Dubai World Central, Dubai, when completed, will cater to 400 full time on-site cadets. The facilities will be divided into two main areas, the Airside Facilities and the Landside Facilities.
Green Technologies were appointed to provide value added engineering services to the Project Team and development of Energy and Water Conservation Measures for the Land Side Facilities leading to Chilled Water Demand reduction and yearly savings on district cooling costs. Due to Green Technologies efforts through Engineering and expertise in Energy Modelling and with the support of Emirates Group and the MEP Consultant, the initial Design tonnage was reduced by approximately 600 Tons of Cooling, leading to significant savings in Chilled Water Demand.
Following the success at the Flight Academy, Green Technologies was asked to perform a similar study of the Airside Buildings and are expecting further savings for the overall Facilities.
Other featured MEP Engineering projects
Energy Conservation Measures for Emirates Flight Training Organisation – Airside Facilities