GOLDEN MILE 3, DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
The Golden Mile 3 project is to be built in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE with a built-up area of 309,190 sq.ft., consisting of 9 functional floors for offices, a ground floor for retail and lobbies, and 3 basement parking areas.
|Architects / Landscape Architect||DSA Architects|
|Mechanical & Plumbing :||RPW Consulting Engineers|
|Electrical Engineer :||CKR Consulting Engineers|
|Construction Project Manager :||EllisDon|
|Commissioning Authority :||Prime Technologies|
|LEED ® Consultant:||Green Technologies FZCO|
- Energy savings of 20% – 30%
- Water savings of 40% – 50%
- Thermal comfort – to maintain indoor temperatures in the range of 24±2 °C and Relative Humidity (RH) between 50% & 60%
- CO2 monitoring and control of air quality improvements
- Daylighting and views
- Explore possibility of using renewable energy sources and technologies for powering selected equipment.
The Owner, Nakheel, in keeping with their commitment to sustainability, engaged the services of Green Technologies, to conduct a LEED Assessment for the project. The LEED Assessment carried out with the Project Team on 10th April 2008, indicated that the project is likely to achieve a LEED Gold certification under the LEED for Core and Shell rating system of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).