|Client:||Dubai World Central (DWC)|
|Specialist Engineers:||Green Technologies FZCO|
|MEP Consultants:||SEED Engineering Consultants|
Design of 1000 TR capacity
Planned Plant Capacity 10,000TR
- Review of existing chilled water supply infrastructure.
- 10,000 ton chilled water network upgrade.
- Size pumps and capacity to serve all future plots on master plan.
- Design plant with Air Cooled Chillers and space planning for future expansion.
- Design of building services for the Chilled Water Plant.
- MV and LV side electrical design including substation.
Green Technologies were appointed to design the first phase of a planned 10,000 TR capacity District Cooling Plant for Dubai Aviation City located in Dubai South. The project scope included fast track design of the initial 1000 TR plant utilising Air Cooled Chillers, with future proofing and space planning for the entire 10,000 TR capacity plant including Electrical Design. The intent of the Project is to supply 1000 TR of District Cooling to the planned Executive Jet Terminal and Four Aircraft Hangars due to come online within the coming 12 months. The task involved the review of the existing chilled water network infrastructure including pump sizing and head calculations considering all future plots in the master plan for the Aviation City with adequate provision for future expansion and capacity.